Jukebox

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jukebox

Post by Karmy on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:56 pm

So that whole music sharing thing we did in the chatbox was loads of fun and I want to continue it if yall want to join me!

This song is well known for being the closer for the finale of Scrubs. Scrubs was one of the first true live action TV shows I fell in love with way back when it first aired and it's had a special place in my heart for a long time. This show could have you laughing your ass off one minute and then bawling in a fetal position in another. This song had me in a puddle withen seconds when I saw the finale. It was a perfect way to end a perfect show. I've also made the decision that this song will be my wedding song.
Karmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jukebox

Post by Mercy on Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:30 am

Upupupupup

That's technically the season finale. The series finale ended on a whisper with Lucy Bennett in season 9. Yeah, I ruined that for you. Actually, Scrubs ruined that for you. Great song though, if you sat through the entirety of Scrubs and didn't cry right there, you're heartless.

At any rate, here is my song.

This was my introduction to Four Year Strong, hopefully this will be yours as well.
Mercy
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Been in a relatively lousy place in my head lately, so I've been immersing myself in music pretty hardcore as of late. Was in a dry spell for a while, but Abby introduced me to Arctic Monkeys a while back and I've been loving them to death since!

redeagle321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DegenerateDog on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:01 am

This is my favorite song off the newer Gorillaz album- Plastic Beach!
DegenerateDog
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top