The Gotham City Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Gotham City

5 posters

Go down

Welcome to Gotham City Empty Welcome to Gotham City

Post by Mercy Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:20 am

Welcome to the forums, and welcome to Gotham. You can use this thread to post your introductions, all your likes, your dislikes, whatever you feel necessary. I do have a vision for these forums, and that is to dedicate it to not just the Batman, but to Gotham. I want to see Gotham City come alive more so than any other character in the forums. As it stands, Gotham in it's own right is a character in and of itself.

What is Gotham? Is Gotham Hope? Is it Fear? Is Gotham Two-Face? Or Poison Ivy? Is Gotham Batman?

I'd like to know what vision you have for our roleplays as you introduce yourself to the forums.
Mercy
Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Gotham City Empty Re: Welcome to Gotham City

Post by Abby Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:35 pm

I hope it's not too late to join the party.

I'm Rin, previously Abby on the old Titans forum site. School has sucked away a lot of my free time but I'm hoping this year I can make a return to the forums and all my old friends. I look forward to roleplaying with this team!

And Gotham City is most definitely Poison Ivy. Always Poison Ivy.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Gee, hey how's it going Abs? It sure has been a while.
Mercy
Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Ahh, I know! I signed up for this site ages ago and just got...wrapped up in things. I stopped visiting the Titans forum when I started high school and now, my senior year, things have started to wind down long enough for me to get some time to look back. And one of the first realizations I had was, "Whoa, what happened to those people I spent 99% of my time with years ago?"

I'm going to make a sincere effort to liven things up around here, not that that uh, looks hard right now.

How about you Merc? How's it been?
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:49 am

Wow, well I guess that happened! Uhm I've been doing well. Got a job here and there, I haven't talked to Karm and Red in a long time, they're busy with their lives, Karm got a job as a cook and I think Red is working at... Universal? I think? I don't know.

I'm talking with Bloodless/Mame all the time. Since Karm and Red stopped coming here we decided to ditch it too. We're still RPing on other sites with a new crowd though. I was only able to find out you logged on when I got an email alert.

I've been talking to Robin on Deviant Art, she's doing well too. We lost contact with Deceiver a while ago. Tried sending him PMs and whatnot and he never replied. I guess that's the rundown of everyone that mattered?
Mercy
Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:23 am

Glad to hear you're doing well! There's something absolutely perfect about vegan Karmy being a chef. And it's good to know Red is okay.

I bet you two are the RPing duo of legends. And, yeah, I realized this site hadn't been posted on in nearly a year but I had no other way of contacting any one (something I regret!). Thank you for responding.

It's good to know Robin is well! And that she's still making art, she was (and likely is) so talented.

That sounds like everyone, yeah. Minus my BFFL Naked Snake.

I'm not interested in RPing much these days; no time to reaaally devote myself to it the way I used to. I just wanted to catch up with the old team for a bit. Since this site is out of commission, would you mind if I give you my contact info and we switch to email, and possibly passing my info on to whoever else you come into contact with? Sorry for troubling you, either way.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:14 am

Ahaha, Snake was gone before any of us. We have no idea what happened to him.

But sure! The email I check the most is articablack@gmail.com
Mercy
Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redeagle321 Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:50 am

At the risk of sounding outrageously late to the party;

WHOLY CRAP IT'S ABBY!!!!

[p.s it's me, red!]
redeagle321
redeagle321

Back to top Go down

Post by Karmy Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:43 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karmy
Karmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:53 pm

RED
KARMY
HOLY CRAP GUYS
I'm kinda surprised myself how ridiculously happy I am to hear from you - all of you - again. I didn't realize how much I missed you guys until you were gone I guess??

Here's my e-mail: rinisawrites7@gmail.com
I made it just for you guys because, even though you probably have it figured out, my other gmail has my full name. Ahhhhh
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowFallsSlow Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:17 pm

*ruffles hair awkwardly* Hey, guys. It's me, Snow.

Still breathing. Still writing. Still schooling.

Still friends?
SnowFallsSlow
SnowFallsSlow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:53 am

Hiya! Sorry for the slow response. Was on vacation. How have you been??
Mercy
Mercy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down